Year-end Report Rejlers AB January – December 2018
Rectification refers to the absence of a reference to the EU market abuse regulation in the previous mail version of the press release.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 644.2 million (670.7)
- EBITA amounted to SEK 35.4 million (12.3) and the EBITA margin was 5.5% (1.8)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK 31.8 million (9.3) and the operating margin was 5.0% (1.4)
- Profit after tax was SEK 17.5 million (6.7)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 0.98 (0.38)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled SEK 88.1 million (19.9)
- Total cost of restructuring measures was SEK 0.0 million (5.6)
January - December
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,365.2 million (2,464.7)
- EBITA (adjusted) amounted to SEK 97.5 million (55.2) and the adjusted EBITA margin amounted to 4.1% (2.2)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK 36.1 million (25.1) and the operating margin was 1.5 % (1.0)
- Profit after tax was SEK 16.2 million (11.7)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 0.85 (0.71)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled SEK 123.1 million (-41.3)
- Total cost of restructuring measures was SEK 53.4 million (17.7)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.00 per share (0.50)
Statement by the President and CEO
We can confirm that the structural changes and efficiency enhancement measures implemented in 2018 are providing a positive outcome in our earnings in all markets. The first stage of our transition has been successfully navigated and the next step in our journey of change is beginning. A noteworthy event in the fourth quarter was the launch of our Rejlers Network digital business platform, which enables new collaborations with hundreds of independent consultants and companies that supplement our own base of expertise. The market for our services generally continued to be strong and with a partner network, we have the possibility of delivering both more and larger assignments. Altogether, we are entering 2019 with a more stable platform to continue to strengthen our market position and profitability”, says Viktor Svensson, President and CEO, Rejlers AB.
This information is such that Rejlers AB (publ) is obliged by the EU market abuse directive to publish. The information was submitted through the care of the contact person above for publication on 7 February 2019 at 14:00 CET.