Rejlers relocates into the Midroc property The Edge in Malmö
Rejlers is making significant investments in the Malmö region and relocates into The Edge office property in Hyllie. On June 12, Midroc, together with Rejlers, announced the signing of a five-year lease for the office property The Edge in Hyllie in Malmö. Peter Syrén, CEO of Midroc Properties, and Viktor Svensson, CEO Rejlers, were both present to celebrate the company becoming the latest addition to the property.
Rejlers relocates into a large new 1,756 sqm property, covers over three floors, floor six and floor seven as well as parts of the fifth floor in the office building The Edge in Hyllie. As tenants, Rejlers will also have access to shared conference rooms on the ground floor.
“We are currently making large investments in the Malmö region and are planning to hire 100 new engineers within two years. We are greatly looking forward to moving into the new office in Hyllie. It will be an important milestone and a step in achieving our vision “Home of the Learning Minds” to become the most "learning" company in our industry,” says Gabriela Larsson, Rejlers’ site manager in Malmö.
“Today we are celebrating our wonderful collaboration. We are delighted that Rejlers has chosen The Edge, with its architecture and design that stands out. We are convinced that Rejlers’ new attractive office space will help them to develop its brand, corporate culture and attract more talent," says Maria Ekström, commercial business manager at Midroc Properties.
The office in Hyllie offers good transport links to both Copenhagen Airport and Malmö Central Station. The environmentally sound premises in The Edge have a Silver classification from the Sweden Green Building Council.
For more information, please contact:
Gabriela Larsson, Site Manager, Malmö, Rejlers, email@example.com, mobile +46 70-566 42 62
Malin Sparf Rydberg, Diorector of Corporate Communications, Rejlers AB, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +46 70-477 17 00
Maria Ekström, Business Manager, Midroc Properties, maria.ekström@midroc.se Tel +46 10-470 74 91
Facts about The Edge and Midroc’s development projects in Hyllie
- Property developer: Midroc Properties, building contractor: Peab, architects: Erik Giudice Architects.
- Lettable area: around 7,600 sqm. Total area: 9,800 sqm. Each floor is 780 sqm in size.
- Shared roof terrace for tenants.
- Environmental class: Sweden Green Building Council, Silver level.
- Other tenants of The Edge are: AddPro, Naprapatlandslaget, Givaudan and Besins Healthcare.
- Midroc has previously built a car park in the neighbourhood, available to The Edge's tenants and visitors.
- The total investment of Midroc in The Edge amounts to approximately SEK 350 million.
- Hyllie is one of Malmö's most important development areas. When fully developed, it will include around 12,000 homes and 15,000 jobs.
- Hyllie has excellent commuting opportunities. By public transport it takes six minutes to Malmö Central Station and twelve minutes to Kastrup Airport.
- Midroc has previously developed the Malmömässan exhibition centre, the office building Hermod, the housing block Saga and a car park in Hyllie. Midroc is developing the Embassy of Sharing in Hyllie and is also constructing a further residential development in the area.
More about The Edge: https://edgehyllie.se/en/
Rejlers is one of the leading engineering consultancy firms in the Nordic region. With our vision “Home of the learning minds” as a beacon, we create a platform for continuous learning, development and growth. Increased learning that creates added value for both customers and employees. We have nearly 2000 dedicated experts with cutting-edge expertise in technology areas such as energy, industry, infrastructure, real estate and telecom. We are close to our customers and are represented in a total of 70 locations in Sweden, Norway and Finland. In 2018, the company had a turnover of 2.4 billion SEK and its class B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Midroc Properties develops and manages commercial premises and housing. Its project portfolio currently includes 1,100,000 m² of building rights with a project volume of approximately SEK 37 billion. The focus is on southern Sweden and its head office is located in Malmö. Read more at midrocproperties.se (in Swedish)
Midroc Properties is part of Midroc Europe, which is developing the society and industry of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop sustainable solutions for the industries we operate in. We are based in Sweden and are active internationally. During 2018, we had a turnover of SEK 8.1 billion and employed 4,000 people.