Interim report Rejlers AB January – March 2021
January - March
- Net sales increased by 5.0% to SEK 677.4 million (645.1)
- Organic sales growth excluding exchange rate fluctuations amounted to -4.2% (6.3)
- EBITA amounted to SEK 34.4 million (38.8) and the EBITA margin was 5.1% (6.0)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 24.2 million (31.2)
- EBIT was impacted by acquisition expenses of SEK 4.1 million (0.9)
- Net financial items amounted to an income of SEK 15.2 million (expense: 3.3), positively affected by exchange rate changes in cash in NOK
- Net profit after tax increased to SEK 31.7 million (21.4)
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.61 (1.09) and after dilution to SEK 1.57 (1.06)
“Despite the pandemic’s negative effects and fewer available hours, Rejlers delivers an EBITA of SEK 34.4 million (38.8) for the first quarter. Utilisation increased month on month and reported strong levels for March. Along with the fact that we have appointed a new CEO of Rejlers Finland, this means that the outlook for the rest of 2021 has strengthened", says Viktor Svensson, President and CEO Rejlers AB.
This information is information that Rejlers AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13.00 CEST on 22 April 2021.
Rejlers is one of the leading engineering consultancy firms in the Nordic region. With our vision “Home of the learning minds” as a beacon, we create a platform for continuous learning, development and growth. Increased learning that creates added value for both customers and employees. We have 2400 dedicated experts with cutting-edge expertise in technology areas such as energy, industry, infrastructure and real estate. We are close to our customers and are represented in Sweden, Finland, Norway and the United Arab Emirates. In 2020, the company had a turnover of 2.6 billion SEK and its class B share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.rejlers.com