Interim report Rejlers AB January – March 2020
January - March
- Net sales increased by 21.5% to SEK 741.7 million (610.4)
- Organic sales growth excluding exchange rate fluctuations amounted to 6.3% (-0.4)
- EBITA increased to SEK 44.3 million (38.7) and the EBITA margin was 6.0% (6.3)
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK 36.6 million (35.5) and the operating margin was 4.9% (5.8)
- Net profit after tax amounted to SEK 26.3 million (28.2)
- Net financial items amounted to SEK -3.7 million (0.7) affected by a loss from the translation of loans in EUR of SEK -7 million. The loan pertains to financing of the acquisition from Neste
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.34 (1.55) and after dilution to SEK 1.31 (1.55)
- The Board of Directors submits a reduced dividend proposal to the General Meeting at 22 April, SEK 1.50 (1.00) per share, instead of the previously proposed SEK 2.25 per share
Statement by the President and CEO
“During the first quarter of the year, Rejlers presented a strong sales and earnings growth. The EBITA for the quarter of SEK 44.3 million (38.7) is the company's best quarterly earnings to-date. A higher efficiency can be noted in the Group after the restructuring of the past two years. The on-going COVID-19 pandemic impacted us negatively to some extent in March. We are now quickly adjusting operations to limit the effects in upcoming quarters.
Rejlers grew by more than 20 per cent in the first quarter, of which more than 6 percent is organic growth. In general, our operations in the areas of Energy, Properties and Infrastructure were the strongest in the quarter. Within our industry operations, the market became tougher in the wake of the pandemic. In terms of our segments, it was particularly pleasing to note Rejlers Norway’s margin increase to 8.0 per cent (7.5) in the quarter. In recent years, all of our segments have established themselves at higher margin levels and the efficiency work is continuing”, says Viktor Svensson, President and CEO, Rejlers AB.
For further information, please contact:
This information is information that Rejlers AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 14.00 CET on 22 April 2020.