Interim Report Rejlers AB January – March 2019
January - March
- Net sales increased to SEK 610.4 million (603.2)
- Organic sales growth excluding exchange rate fluctuations amounted to -0.4% (-1.7)
- EBITA increased to SEK 38.7 million (8.1) including impact from IFRS 16 Leasing of SEK 0.6 million and the EBITA margin increased to 6.3% (1.3)
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased to SEK 35.5 million (5.1) and the operating margin was 5.8% (0.8)
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 28.2 million (1.5), including an impact from IFRS 16 Leasing of SEK -0.7 million
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 1.55 (0.07)
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled SEK 63.7 million (70.7)
- Total cost of restructuring measures was SEK 0.0 million (13.4)
- The board proposes that the AGM approve a dividend of SEK 1 per share (0.50)
Statement by the President and CEO
“For more than one year, we have deliberately downsized the operations with the aim of creating a more efficient and more profitable Rejlers that lets us achieve our full potential. During the first quarter, our sales stabilised and we noted a small growth. In parallel, we see a good development for earnings and margins all three segments, where we made major changes in the past year. With the launch of a new strategy and vision in the second quarter of the year, we are continuing to build the new Rejlers”, says Viktor Svensson, President and CEO, Rejlers AB.
For further information, please contact:
This information is such that Rejlers AB (publ) is obliged by the EU market abuse directive to publish. The information was submitted through the care of the contact person above for publication on 3 May 2019 at 13:00 CET.