Interim report Rejlers AB January – March 2022
January - March
- Net sales increased by 25.3% to SEK 849.1 million (677.4)
- Organic sales growth excluding exchange rate fluctuations amounted to 18.4% (-4.2)
- EBITA increased to SEK 76.4 million (34.4), and the EBITA margin increased to 9.0% (5.1)
- EBIT increased to SEK 60.2 million (24.2). EBIT was impacted by acquisition expenses of SEK 5.6 million (4.1) and the operating margin increased to 7.1% (3.6)
- Net financial items amounted to an income of SEK 2.3 million (15.2)
- Net profit after tax increased to SEK 48.0 million (31.7)
- Earnings per share before dilution increased to SEK 2.38 (1.61) and after dilution to SEK 2.33 (1.57)
Statement by the President and CEO
Rejlers is reporting a new record-breaking profit for the first quarter of 2022, which is 122 per cent higher than the first quarter of last year. The EBITA margin for the quarter rose to 9.0 per cent (5.1), another step on the way to reaching our long-term targets. Our sales increased by 25.3 per cent to SEK 849.1 million thanks to higher utilisation and higher prices in a good market”, says Viktor Svensson, President and CEO, Rejlers AB.
This information is information that Rejlers AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 13:00 CEST on 21 April 2022.
Rejlers is one of the leading engineering consultancy firms in the Nordic region. With cutting-edge expertise, we help companies, public authorities and other organisations meet tomorrow's societal challenges. Our services are important building blocks for achieving a sustainable society. Founded in 1942, Rejlers success is built on the ability to constantly embrace new knowledge. Our vision "Home of the learning minds" guides us to continuous learning, development and growth. With operations in Sweden, Finland, Norway and the United Arab Emirates, Rejlers has 2600 experts in technology areas such as energy, industry, infrastructure and real estate. In 2021, the company had a turnover of 2.9 billion SEK and its class B share is listed on Mid Cap, Nasdaq Stockholm. www.rejlers.com