Information concerning the coronavirus COVID-19
Date: 17th of March 2020
Dear Clients, Suppliers and Partners,
The wellbeing and safety of our employees, as well as our clients, suppliers and partners is of utmost importance. In these challenging times we closely monitor the development of the situation concerning the Coronavirus and are taking precautionary measures to ensure business continuity and to be able to maintain normal operations and deliveries to our clients.
Rejlers has taken the following preventive measures:
- All travel abroad has been stopped
- Domestic travelling has been minimised as well as gatherings of larger groups of people from different locations and cities.
- Virtual meetings on Skype, Teams or by phone is the preferred choice wherever possible
- We conduct ongoing risk assessments to identify critical factors and implement preventive measures to ensure business continuity and customer support
- We follow regulatory quarantine requirements for employees who have been traveling as well as all other advice and guidelines from our respective national health authorities.
The above measures apply as long as the situation requires it. Thanks for your understanding and support.
We are, given all the actions taken, prepared to continuously deliver highly qualified technical consulting services on-site or from a distance using our very well developed IT-environment.