Our overall objective is to create and realise added value for customers, employees and shareholders.
Rejlers’ financial goal is to maintain an operating margin of at least 10 per cent over time.
Rejlers considers the health of its employees to be vital to its success. Absence due to illness must not exceed 2 per cent and employee turnover must not exceed 10 per cent. The result from our employee survey must be no lower than 80 per cent of the maximum result.
Growth of approximately 15 percent per year in revenue and the number of employees to make the 2015*3 goal possible; i.e. the Group shall have a revenue of at least SEK 2015 million and at least 2015 employees in 2015.
Rejlers’ key strategic points in order to achieve its objectives are:
- Balanced customer base with differentiated sensitivity to market conditions.
- Growth in the Nordic and Baltic regions under controlled forms through continued strategic acquisitions and organic growth.
- Growth within technical consultancy and turnkey solutions.
- High levels of internal efficiency and a well-known brand.
- A clear corporate culture and be an attractive workplace with a focus on health and with committed employees.
- Stable development with the company’s equity/assets ratio exceeding 30 per cent.